Thursday, October 27, 2011

Comments Round TWO!

Comment to Walker Upton:
      I'm glad you actually got your blogs mostly finished up, and I'm glad you aren't completely unhappy with your grade for it. Overall, it sounds like you really just need to sit down and take everything seriously. My attitude was sort of similar at the beginning of the blogging, I just didn't want to do it. Maybe you should read my reflection, I feel like it could help you. I basically was talking about how I didn't want to do them, and I also procrastinated,  but once you just sit down and focus and get it done, it'll really not that bad. I think at the end if you really put more effort into, you will have an awesome sense of accomplishment because it's really kinda cool looking at all your hard work in one place and saying "this is mine". Keep working at it Walker! I know you have the potential to make a really great blog!! Bring out your true creativity, we all have it in us somewhere.
--Sloan Winters :)

Comment to Richard Ketter:
     I'm really happy you got such a good grade on your blog! I sincerely think you deserve it. A couple times when I was complaining about the blog assignments, saying I was having a hard time with them, you sarcastically encouraged me and prompted me to believe that maybe they are not too bad. Thanks! My favorite thing about your blog entries are your humor. I find myself laughing out loud at them often. I think that maybe, though, still you should take your analysis seriously, which I think for the most part you always did. Just make sure you maintain a good, strong, serious note in your blogs! I think it's awesome that you are reading a book of poems this quarter. Poetry can be overall challenging and most kids doing this assignment wouldn't even stop and think to read a book filled with poetry. Poetry is hard for a lot of people to understand so good luck!! You've heavily praised The Great Gatsby, and either third or fourth quarter it's definetly of my list to read!!
--Sloan Winters :)

Comment to Laurel Stewart:
     Hey best friend :)I took your advice and am reading the book you read last quarter, this quarter. I think I will enjoy it, especially since you did so much. Sorry that your grade wasn't what you hoped for, but now you know what to improve! The points msised because your vlog wasn't showing up, that's a real bummer, and there wasn't anything you could do! I know you run your own blog on your on time,a very successful one at that. So, I definetly think you have the full potential to run this, new, reading related blog really well!! Good luck with your new book. You are transitioning from a true story to a fictional story, and I'm doing the opposite. This quarter I already enjoy the book you read last quarter much more than my last quarter book, and I can safely assume you will prefer your first quarter book over this fictional one. I hope I'm wrong though! I will be following you...
--Sloan Winters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment